The Localstake Marketplace Difference
See how our platform can help you manage a more efficient and impactful capital raise.
Phase 1: Evaluating the Investor Market
Remove the guesswork from your offering: start by measuring real-time interest from the market to help you hone in on the right terms to close funds.
Set your terms
We create historic and projected cash flows and provide advisory on viable investments structures
- Evaluate market interest on a range of potential offering structures
- Use our investor feedback loop to optimize your terms and drive down the cost of capital
- Choose the best fit for your business - equity, revenue share loan, or convertible debt
Build your network
Aggregate your current networks and connect to ours
- Easily connect to existing resources (Linkedin, Gmail, Outlook) to pull in potential contacts
- Gain access to the Localstake Marketplace active community of investors
- Use our outreach tools to quickly engage the investor audience while complying with regulatory standards
Use your investor dashboard to stay on top of your progress and organize your outreach
- Track your investor activity from pageviews all the way through to investment
- Assess which investor outreach methods are performing the best for you
- Extract critical investor data to plan the least onerous regulatory and legal path for your offering
Phase 2: Closing Funds
Once you've established your investor market, use Localstake Marketplace hands-on advisory to a build a best-fit offering using information gathered in Phase 1.
Choose your laws
Choose a regulatory path that accommodates the investors interested in your business and fits your overall goals
- Choose from federal crowdfunding, intrastate crowdfunding, or any Regulation D option
- Use Localstake Marketplace compliance tools to make sure you're managing information requests and filing costs appropriately
- Raise funds from both accredited and non-accredited investors, or just accredited investors, depending on your needs
Leave the paperwork to us
We'll handle all of the paperwork and regulatory filings, while helping keep you in line with securities laws
- Save thousands on legal documents by using our offering templates and customized support
- Manage all of your documents in one secure data room
- Have peace of mind that all of the details are being accounted for
Simple, efficient closings
Investors complete their investment in four easy steps
- Investors can show interest, commit to invest, sign investment documents, and transfer funds all on Localstake Marketplace
- Easily manage investor follow up to close funds and decide which investors to accept or deny through the investor management dashboard
- Once you have closed investment, manage investor reporting and handle any required payments using the Localstake Marketplace investor relations network
Phase 1: Cash Flow Analysis
Phase 1 Pricing
$79 / month
Review your current financial situation and make plans for future financing using our cash flow tools.
Phase 2: Fundraise Setup & Collecting Interest
Phase 2 Pricing
$199 / month
+ one-time $1,000
Build out your business plan and profile and collect initial investment interest from investors.
Phase 3: Fundraising
Phase 3 Pricing
$199 / month
+ one-time $1,000
+ up to 5% of funds raised (less one-time $1k fee)
Market your fundraise, connect with investors, sign investment documents, and transfer funds. Localstake Marketplace will verify the eligibility of all investors.
Phase 4: Post-Fundraise
Phase 4 Pricing
1% of funds distributed
Once you've fundraised, use Localstake Marketplace to distribute funds to investors (as applicable) and communicate with your investors.
An individual's income and net worth will determine if they meet the definition of an accredited investor, which will be required in certain circumstances. An accredited investor is defined as someone who either 1) has $1 million in net worth, 2) has made $200,000 in income individually each of the past two years and expects to make the same amount this year, or 3) has made $300,000 in income jointly with their spouse each of the past two years and expects to make the same amount this year.